Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
One of the rooms within Rei Kurosawa's House that is explorable in the real world version of Fatal Frame III. This room belonged to Yuu Asou when he was still alive. For the most part, the room is kept locked up, shades drawn and dark since Rei tries to avoid spending time in the room.
Items of Note
- Yuu has a collection of old broken radios and cameras in his room. This is where Rei finds the broken Camera Obscura.
- There is a bookcase filled with books on folklore studies.
- Yuu's closet has an upstairs attic where Rei runs into a ghost.
- Rei finds the Spirit Stone Radio in the attic above Yuu's Room.
- Yuu Asou - Appears when Rei first comes in, asking if he can help her with something.
- Kiriko Asanuma - Appears in Yuu's closet in a very Grudge-like fashion.
Besides the ghost sightings/appearances, nothing of note happens here.
- Kei Letter 2
- Kei Letter 5
- Old Tape "Sleeping Priestess"
- Rituals and Statues
- Skewered Dolls
- Carpenters Spirited Away
- Land Surveyors Missing
- The Rope Priestess
- Radio Transmissions
- The "Spirit World"
- The Camera Obscura
- On the Urban Legend
- "The Manor of Sleep"
- "The Sleeping Priestess"
- Tape "Manor of Sleep: B"
- Tape "The Same Dream 1"
In Other Languages:
English - Español