Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
Yoriko had suffered one loss after another. Her mother died giving birth to her, and when she was a bit older, her brother and father both died an accident, which Yoriko claims was also to protect her. In her death note, she claimed what kept her alive was her memories of them, and the guilt she felt for surviving. When her condition worsened, she had a mental breakdown and committed suicide by hanging herself in her own room. She wrote that she wished to die with what little memories of her family she had left before everything had left her. Her hidden ghost (and the rope she used as a noose) can still be found there.
- Yoriko's room is #205 - 雨月 (Ugetsu; "rain moon"). This room is not accessible during the game.
- She is the first ghost to be fought in the game.
- For other hostile ghosts, see Hostile Ghosts.
- For other suicides in the Fatal Frame Series, see Suicide.
- For more information on Getsuyuu Syndrome, see Getsuyuu Syndrome.
- For articles related to Yoriko, see Related Articles:Yoriko Sonohara.
In Other Languages:
English - Deutsch