Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
When Kirie was about 7 years old, she was chosen to become the next Rope Shrine Maiden by means of a game of Demon Tag. Kirie was the last girl to be caught and so was taken into seclusion and raised to be the Rope Shrine Maiden.
The younger spirit of Kirie was pure and free of Malice, and sought to fulfill her duty as the Rope Shrine Maiden. It was she whom originally gave the Camera Obscura to Mikoto Munakata, and she can be seen alongside Mikoto and her friends in photos taken with the camera. She later led Mikoto away from the manor, thus saving her from Long Arms and the other malicious spirits.
File Photos of White Kimono
- White Kimono's pointing is eerily similar to the pointing man found within the Ringu series, which Makoto Shibata has stated as being influential in designing Fatal Frame.
- For other members of the Himuro family, see Himuro Family.
- For other shrine maidens, see Shrine Maiden.
- For other rituals in Fatal Frame, see Fatal Frame Rituals.
- For other helpful ghosts in the Fatal Frame Series, see Helpful Ghosts.
- For articles related to White Kimono, see Related Articles:White Kimono.
- For images related to White Kimono, see Images of White Kimono.