Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
Tsukuyomi Peninsula Lighthouse
A lone lighthouse on Rougetsu Island, it is still functioning and lighting the way to the island. At the top is a shrine with an organ inside. The organ was used by the Tsukimori Shrine Maidens to play the Tsukimori Song, which would calm the moon and prevent Blooming.
The lighthouse is one of the main landmarks on the island, and is visible from the boat at the beginning of Chapter 1. Young Madoka Tsukimori drew a picture of it, and talks about wanting to visit it again.
At the end of Fatal Frame IV, Sakuya Haibara climbs to the very top of the lighthouse to be close to the moon. It was here that Ruka Minazuki battled and defeated her, and eventually calmed her by playing the Tsukimori Song on the organ.
- Sakuya Haibara - attacks at the very top, as the final boss.
- Souya Yomotsuki - attacks on multiple occasions during the climb to the top.
- Tsukimori Shrine Maidens - hidden ghost on the third/fourth level
- The lighthouse was first shown in scenes within the second FFIV 'Piano' Trailer.
- This is the location where the final battle takes place.
- In Shinto and Japanese mythology, Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ) is the name of the god of the moon.
- Ruka has a photograph of the lighthouse in her room in Rougetsu Hall.
In Other Languages:
English - Deutsch