Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
One of the ghosts encountered in Fatal Frame IV. He was an apprentice mask-maker, studying under Souya Yomotsuki, and had his own room in the Yomotsuki House. According to the spirit list, he was concerned about Souya's obsession with the Mask of the Lunar Eclipse.
He is first fought in an optional battle at the beginning of Chapter 6 in front of the locked doors of the confinement room's entrance, in the basement of Rougetsu Hall. He makes multiple appearances in the Yomotsuki House during Chapter 11, and one final fight near the beginning of the Final Chapter in the Meditation Cave.
- Takahisa has a similar attack to that of Souya Yomotsuki, which involves launching a mask to attack.
- As a ghost, he carries a hammer and chisel, which he uses to attack the player.
- For other hostile ghosts, see Hostile Ghosts.
- For other uses of masks in the Fatal Frame Series, see Mask(disambig).
- For articles related to Takahisa, see Related Articles:Takahisa Kouzuki.
In Other Languages:
English - Deutsch