The Tachibana House is connected to the Kiryu House by the Heaven Bridge and Earth Bridge. It was used to temporarily house Twin Shrine Maidens prior to the Crimson Sacrifice Ritual. Whilst staying in these houses, the twins took on the surname "Futago" (twin). It was also home to Itsuki Tachibana and Mutsuki Tachibana and their younger sister Chitose.
- Mayu is found locked in a room here during Chapter VII.
- Sae chases you through this house at the start of Chapter VII.
- In Deep Crimson Butterfly, two groups of vanishing ghosts tied to Chitose's memories appear towards the end of Chapter 7. The first can be found in the Tachibana Twins' Room, as Chitose and her brothers during "Happy Times". The second is in the Projector Room, as Chitose and her brothers watching a Film Reel of the Shadow Festival.
- Tachibana House was locked and boarded up before the Repentance, and for the duration of Fatal Frame II, it is only accessible from Kiryu House, via the Earth Bridge.
- Tachibana House was the first place the villagers looked for Sae and Yae Kurosawa.
Kiryu House, Tachibana Family, Sae Kurosawa, Crimson Sacrifice Ritual & Twin Shrine Maidens