Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
Shigure is one of the four Pacifiers (known as Handmaidens in the US/UK versions) appointed to serve in the Kuze Shrine and adopted into the Kuze family. Just like all the other pacifiers, she wore a priestess attire of white and red. Like Hisame and Minamo, she carries an impaling stake and mallet.
Shigure was charged with the watching the Shrine Carpenters so they couldn't escape their impending death ("These people, must be sacrificed"). She also cared for Kyouka Kuze when she was locked in the Closed Tatami Room.
Unlike Hisame and Minamo, Shigure had a compassionate and sympathetic side, especially toward Amane. When she found out about Amane's plan to sneak Kaname into the shrine, she pleaded with Amane not to break the Kuze Code. After following orders from Yashuu Kuze to impale Amane, Shigure is the only Handmaiden to express any guilt at what she did.
- Shigure resides in Doll Altar West.
- A side story concerning Shigure and the other Pacifiers is mentioned in the Zero 3 Comic Anthology.
- Shigure can be distinguished from the other Pacifiers by her short hair and bangs.
- Shigure addresses Amane as "onee-chan", meaning "big sister", even though the two are not biologically related.
- For other hostile ghosts, see Hostile Ghosts.
- For quotes by Shigure, see Quotes: Handmaidens.
- For articles related to Shigure, see Related Articles:Shigure Kuze.
- For other members of the Kuze family, see Kuze Family.
- For other Shrine Maidens, see Shrine Maiden.
- For other Handmaidens, see Handmaidens.
In Other Languages:
English - Deutsch