Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
Events of September 17
- Lunar Eclipse in Japan, festival celebrated on Rougetsu Island.
- Marie Shinomiya, Tomoe Nanamura, Ruka Yomotsuki, Madoka Tsukimori and Misaki Asou are kidnapped.
- Rougetsu Island's Kagura Ritual is performed for tourists. The traditional Kiraigou is secretly performed below.
- The dancer and instrumentalists suddenly collapse and die.
- Sakuya Haibara and the Kidnapped Girls collapse and lose their memories.
- A Getsuyuu Syndrome "crisis" begins. Several patients commit suicide, and others contract the illness overnight.
- Kirishima investigates the deaths of the shrine maidens.
- Ruka Minazuki travels to Rougetsu Island.
- Choushiro Kirishima awakens outside Haibara Hospital, and commences his search for Ruka.
- Choushiro follows You Haibara to the roof of the hospital, unwittingly replaying the events of 1972. He remembers falling to his death.
- Ruka gathers the pieces of the broken Mask of the Lunar Eclipse.
- Ruka recovers the lost Tsukimori Song and plays it at the top of the Tsukuyomi Peninsula Lighthouse.
- Sakuya's spirit is subdued; the spirits of the dead pass on into the next world.
- Misaki wakes up in the Underground Lunar Hall and makes her way back to the surface. (Photograph Ending only.)
In Other Languages:
English - Français