Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
Rei Kurosawa's House
Rei Kurosawa's house is where much of Fatal Frame III takes place. When Rei and company are not exploring the House of Sleep within their dreams, Rei wanders around her house finding clues Yuu left behind, as well as experiencing strange phenomena.
- Note: As of current writing, it cannot be confirmed which ending of Fatal Frame 3 is considered canon, thus affecting the number of visitors.
- Miku's doll - in Miku's room, Miku's doll's hair grows longer and longer throughout the game.
- Stain on wall - on the right wall outside the Altar Room, a stain grows larger and larger (until it forms a face).
- Yoshino Takigawa appears at Rei's bedside and grabs her arm - Night 2
- Kozue Kuzuhara appears crying in Rei's closet - Night 3
- Yoshino Takigawa appears standing in the altar room - Night 3
- Kiriko Asanuma appears in the Attic - Night 7
- Kiriko Asanuma appears in the Darkroom - Night 8
- Reika Kuze - appears in Hour XII at Rei's attic
- Stroller Grandma appears in the downstairs hallway - Night 14
- Kiriko Asanuma appears underneath Rei's desk - Night 15
- Child in Window appears in Rei's livingroom during Hour V
- Ever since Yuu's death, Rei does not leave her house unless on a photography job assignment. She only leaves once during the game to visit Yoshino Takigawa at Katsuragi Hospital.
In Other Languages:
English - Deutsch