Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
One of the rooms within Rei Kurosawa's House that is explorable in the real world version of Fatal Frame III. This room belongs to Rei Kurosawa and is where she sleeps as she 'enters' the dream world.
Items of Note
- After Night 1, Rei places the Camera Obscura on her desk. The camera is not only a save point, but also where photographs that Rei takes during her time in the Manor of Sleep appear.
- There is a note on Rei's desk from Miku telling her to "Try not to work too hard!"
- Rei's cassette player plays tapes that Rei has been given by Kei Amakura, or found in Yuu's Room on his desk.
- Rei going to bed is how she enters the Manor of Sleep.
- All of the photographs in Rei's room are of buildings or landscapes. She mentions that she hasn't taken many photographs of people since Yuu died.
- Yoshino Takigawa - Grabs Rei's arm during cutscene.
- Kiriko Asanuma - Appears under Rei's desk.
- Crying girl - Appears in Rei's closet crying.
- Rei's teacup on her table will rattle randomly.
- hands can be seen under Rei's bed on night 11.