Not to be confused with Rei Kurosawa's House from Fatal Frame III
The Kurosawa House was the residence of the ruling family in Minakami Village, and, thus, it is the largest house in the village. It is separated from the rest of the village by a large gate and Whisper Bridge. In addition to being a residence, the house is the site of the Cutting Ritual. Twin Shrine Maidens access the Hellish Abyss via the passageway from the Kurosawa House.
- Seijiro Makabe stays as a guest and eventually is held prisoner here.
- The ghosts of Sae Kurosawa and the Kusabi slaughter visitors during The Repentance.
- Masumi Makimura is killed by the Kusabi.
- Mio Amakura encounters Sae and the Kusabi for the first time.
- Cell: Room where Seijiro Makabe was kept locked up.
- Great Hall: Site of the massacre committed by Sae and the Kusabi.
- Rope Temple: Site of the Cutting Ritual.
Cutting Ritual, Kurosawa Family, Kusabi, Minakami Village, Ryokan Kurosawa, Sae Kurosawa, Seijiro Makabe & The Repentance