Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
Iori was the younger sister of Takashi Aiba, and suffered from a minor case of Getsuyuu Syndrome. She visited Rougetsu Island with her brother while he was doing research and cultural studies there. In Takashi's letters to Choushiro Kirishima, he mentions she's very eager to meet him and go out for drinks. She was hospitalized in 1970, after seeing the failed Rougetsu Kagura with her brother caused her to contract Getsuyuu Syndrome.
Like her brother, Iori wears bandages around her face. The door to her room cannot be opened because she purposely broke the doorknob so she wouldn't have to go outside. However, a cutscene in the game does indeed show the door opening and Iori leaving the room; upon examining the door again, though, the character will still note that the doorknob is broken.
During Chapter 8, Iori appears standing inside a curtained-off bed in the second floor ward of Haibara Hospital, following Misaki around the room with her eyes. She then attacks Misaki along with her brother.
- Iori's room is #204 - 陰月 (Ingetsu; "shadow moon").
- Like Natsuki Shiono, Iori's primary attack involves her ducking when she is in close range and then lunging at the player.
- Iori's hidden ghost can be found by photographing the door to her room. It shows Iori standing in a room with red walls.
- For other hostile ghosts, see Hostile Ghosts.
- For other members of the Aiba Family, see Aiba Family.
- For more information on Getsuyuu Syndrome, see Getsuyuu Syndrome.
- For articles related to Iori, see Related Articles:Iori Aiba.