Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
The Heaven Bridge was one of two passages connecting the Twin Houses, along with Earth Bridge. It was used to cross from one house to the other while a twin occupied a house each, in preparation for their Crimson Sacrifice Ritual. This bridge was supposed to represent the red cord tied around the Twin Shrine Maidens' waists during their purification.
- Broken Neck Woman committed suicide by jumping from this bridge, in order to avoid The Darkness.
- Broken Neck Woman and Mayu can be seen walking across this bridge during Chapter V.
- Examining the door to the Tachibana House with Mayu during Chapter 8 (DCB) triggers one of the 4 optional scenes to effect the ending. Mio prevents Mayu from falling down to the street below, wishing she'd fallen with her when they were children. These feelings echo Sae and Yae's, who's spirits briefly overlap the twins.
- Broken Neck Woman - attacks after attempting to follow Mayu through the door into the Tachibana side.
- The Heaven Bridge is only accessible through Kiryu House- the Tachibana side is kept locked on the outside. The bridge can still be accessed through the Tachibana side, although once outside you cannot go back in the same way.
- Itsuki, Mutsuki and Chitose Tachibana can be seen gathered on the Heaven Bridge during the Promise Ending.