Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
Hand From Floor
There is very little information available on this ghost. It is an unusual spirit that rarely appears. It is a hand that will suddenly appear from out of a hole and grab Miku's foot. The Camera Obscura's filament won't react to it unless directly aimed at the ghost, and in most areas it is invisible (or barely visible) until just before it attacks. It is the weakest ghost in the game, with only 20 HP and very low attacking power, and is only ever specified in the guidebook as appearing during Night 1.
How to Trigger This Ghost
- After defeating the ghost of Junsei Takamine at Narukami Shrine, head back to the Abyss (don't pick up the Buddha Statue).
- Kill 13 ghosts.
- Save your game.
- Wait until the background music changes (it might take a while).
- Raise your camera.
- Point it towards the ground and move around until your filament glows.
(NOTE: This ghost is very difficult to locate, but will reappear whenever you enter another room until you defeat it.)
- This ghost is mentioned in the Japanese Zero Perfect Guide.
- This ghost appears in the Fireplace on Night 2 and 3. (please verify)
- YouTube video by louischou
- For other hostile ghosts, see Hostile Ghosts.
- For articles related to Hand From Floor, see Related Articles:Hand From Floor.