Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
Hall of the Conscious Mind
The first room in the Hall is a shrine decorated with masks, where severed facial skin could be purified. Beyond that is the Mask-Making Room, a workshop for the expert craftsmen of the Yomotsuki Family. Through this workshop, one could also access a network of underground passages known as the Meditation Cave, which emerged at Tsukuyomi Beach.
- Souya Yomotsuki fashioned the Mask of the Lunar Eclipse here.
- In the Mask-Making Room, a young Ruka interrupted Souya while he was working, and was frightened when he turned around wearing a mask.
- In the Room with Altar, Souya put a mask on Ruka, reshaping her mind and causing the onset of Getsuyuu Syndrome.
- Tourists and members of staff at Haibara Hospital collected their masks from here before they viewed the Rougetsu Kagura.
- On the Day Without Suffering, Souya waited at the underground Shrine of the Conscious Mind for Sakuya Haibara to find him.
- Although residents of Rougetsu Island did not drink alcohol, offerings of alcohol were made in the Altar Room.