Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
The Futon Room was part of the living area of the Kuze Shrine. It connects to the Grand Staircase and the Himuro Mansion area of the Manor of Sleep. As the name suggests, there are many futons laid out on the floor, all of which are lumpy and appear to have people inside them. The Shrine Carpenters slept here during the construction of the Manor.
There is a peephole in the room above, and Shigure Kuze watched over the carpenters to make sure they didn't escape.
Items of Note
- Moriya Tome 3 - after defeating Tatsumi Moriya and the Shrine Carpenters.
- Sacred Water - in one of the chests of drawers.
- 147. Trapped Woman (Kiriko Asanuma).
- To access this area, you will need Sleeping Stone (3).
- In Hour IX, Kiriko Asanuma hides in the closet of the Futon Room. Photographing her will trigger a battle and give you a file photo which Miku can research.
In Other Languages:
English - Español