Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
Former Rope Shrine Maiden
Not much is known about the Former Rope Shrine Maiden. She was successfully sacrificed in the Strangling Ritual at Himuro Mansion prior to Kirie Himuro's failed ritual. She is first encountered during either Night 3, as a random encounter ghost, or at the end of Night 4 in the room where she was sacrificed, and again on the Baptismal Path to the Hell Gate before the final fight with Kirie.
- The former Rope Shrine Maiden could be Kizuna Himuro as Miku encounters her spirit in the third game, while the House of Sleep is using her previous experiences and memories from Fatal Frame.
- Fans have speculated that this ghost could be Long Arms' daughter.
- During the battle in the Rope Altar and random encounters during Night 3, this is a very weak ghost who hardly moves at all. In the final fight with her on the baptism path, she is much more aggressive and fast-moving.
- For other members of the Himuro family, see Himuro Family.
- For other shrine maidens, see Shrine Maiden.
- For other hostile ghosts, see Hostile Ghosts.
- For other rituals in Fatal Frame, see Fatal Frame Rituals.
- For articles related to Former Rope Shrine Maiden, see Related Articles:Former Rope Shrine Maiden.