Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
Female Head was present at Himuro Mansion on the day of the Strangling Ritual in 1837. On that day, the Strangling Ritual failed and the Malice began to flow into the mansion. The Himuro Family Master went insane and began decapitating anyone he came across. Female Head was one of the victims who fell prey to the Family Master's blade.
After her death, Female Head's spirit returned to the mansion as a floating head without a body. She searched the mansion on an eternal quest to replace her missing body.
- Since Female Head's person was present on the day of the Strangling Ritual, she was either a guest to the mansion or a member of the Himuro Family.
- Female Head becomes a random ghost to encounter after defeating her the first time. After defeating her in the Attic she can no longer be randomly encountered.
- Female Head's person may have died in the Stairway, as that is where she first attacks Miku.
- For other hostile ghosts, see Hostile Ghosts.
- For articles related to Female Head, see Related Articles:Female Head.
In Other Languages:
English - Deutsch