Please remember to put Fatal Frame Remake items, people, locations, etc in the Category: Deep Crimson Butterfly.
Broken Neck Woman
Broken Neck Woman makes her first appearance on the bridge that connects the Twin Houses. She also appears in both the Kiryu and Tachibana houses. In these houses she appears in the Sliding Screen Room, the Staircase-Hallway and the Doll-Maker Room. Her last appearance takes place at Minakami Cemetery, where she emerges from the Tsuchihara tomb after Mio takes a picture of it.
- One of the family crests cannot be obtained until she is defeated.
- Broken Neck Woman is not the same as Fatal Frame's Broken Neck.
- Broken Neck Woman wears her kimono the 'dead' way, right over left. In Japan, this is only done for burial when one is deceased. Besides Sae, she is one of the few ghosts in the village that wears it this way.
- It is not completely clear if Broken Neck Woman is a member of the Tsuchihara Family, however, she is found 'haunting' the Tsuchihara grave and guarding the family crest in Fatal Frame II and Deep Crimson Butterfly.
- For other hostile ghosts, see Hostile Ghosts.
- For other suicides in the Fatal Frame Series, see Suicide.
- For related articles, see Related Articles:Broken Neck Woman.
- For theories, see Theory:Broken Neck Woman